Experience : 4 – 6 Years
Education :B.Tech/B.E, Master Degree, Post GraduateDiploma, M.C.A, M.SC, M.Tech
Industry Type:IT-Software/ Software Services
Role :Sr. Software Developer/Team Lead
Vacancy Type : Full Time/Contractor
Salary (Per Month) : Negotiable
Functional Area:Product Development, Application Programming andSupport
- Involved in one or more large project or multiple small to medium projects
- Responsible for coding, development, verification & timely release of software
- Recording work progress on a weekly basis
- Working with Project Managers to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs
- Interact with project managers, business analysts and stake holders
- 2- 3 Projects in MVC Framework with MVC4 or above.
- At least 2 projects in Angular
Some responsibilities include
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
- Responsible for overall quality of project output, including diagnosing and correcting root cause process or procedural problems contributing to any quality issues.
- 2-4 Years hands on Experience in MVC/MVVM Architecture
- Solid Knowledge in MVC 4/MVC5 is
- Experience using Design Patterns
- Experience in Angular 2.0/3.0/4.0/5.0 is
must withat least 2 projects involved.
- Experience in WebAPI and RESTFUL services
- Hands on Experience in SQL SERVER 2008/2012/2014
- Experience in using
Third partycontrols like Telerik, Kendo UI
- Experience in 3-tier and N-Tier Architecture
- Experience in VS 2015/2017
|Job Category||.NET, Angular|
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience as a SQL Developer or similar role
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Development of high quality database solutions
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Provides expertise in the concepts of Data Warehousing, Data Marts, ER Modeling, Dimensional Modeling, Fact, and Dimensional Tables
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience with Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services
- Dimensional Modeling
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Data Analytics
- Data Migration
- Extract, Transform, Load (ETL)
- Microsoft SQL Server
Level of education
- Bachelor's Degree
Desirable Experience in Tableau:
- Provides analysis, design, development, and implementation of Tableau Business Intelligence solutions using Data Warehouse/Data Mart Design, OLAP.
- Provides hands-on development with Tableau architecture, design, development, user interactivity, and end user experience.
- Designs and deploys rich graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop-down menu options and Parameterized views using Tableau.
- Applies knowledge in various reporting objects like Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies, Transformations, filters, prompts, Calculated fields, Sets, Groups, Parameters, etc., in Tableau.
- Performs data blending, cross-database joins, and unions extracting data/connecting live to the data source.
- Develops Executive Dashboards with key performance indicators
- Creates Data Model design, Data Extraction, Transformations and Loading, Mappings & Workflows, Customized Analytics Reports.
- Extensive experience in Tableau Desktop, Tableau Online and Tableau Reader in various versions of Tableau 6.x/7.x/8. x/9. x/10. x.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and report design.
- Provides analytical and problem-solving using Tableau, and SQL debugging skills.
- Extensive knowledge in various reporting objects like facts, attributes, hierarchies, transformations, filters, prompts, calculated fields, sets, groups, parameters, etc., in Tableau.
- Create visualizations using Bars, Lines, and Pies, Maps, Scatter plots, Gantts, Bubbles, Histograms, Heat maps, and Highlight tables.
- Health Insurance, Provident Fund, Flexible hours, Paid holidays up to 25 days, Company Events
- Seniority Level
- Mid-Senior level
- Information Technology & Service
- Information Technology
- Project Management
|Job Category||ETL Developer|