Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience as a SQL Developer or similar role
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Development of high quality database solutions
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Provides expertise in the concepts of Data Warehousing, Data Marts, ER Modeling, Dimensional Modeling, Fact, and Dimensional Tables
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience with Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services
- Dimensional Modeling
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Data Analytics
- Data Migration
- Extract, Transform, Load (ETL)
- Microsoft SQL Server
Level of education
Desirable Experience in Tableau:
- Provides analysis, design, development, and implementation of Tableau Business Intelligence solutions using Data Warehouse/Data Mart Design, OLAP.
- Provides hands-on development with Tableau architecture, design, development, user interactivity, and end user experience.
- Designs and deploys rich graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop-down menu options and Parameterized views using Tableau.
- Applies knowledge in various reporting objects like Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies, Transformations, filters, prompts, Calculated fields, Sets, Groups, Parameters, etc., in Tableau.
- Performs data blending, cross-database joins, and unions extracting data/connecting live to the data source.
- Develops Executive Dashboards with key performance indicators
- Creates Data Model design, Data Extraction, Transformations and Loading, Mappings & Workflows, Customized Analytics Reports.
- Extensive experience in Tableau Desktop, Tableau Online and Tableau Reader in various versions of Tableau 6.x/7.x/8. x/9. x/10. x.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and report design.
- Provides analytical and problem-solving using Tableau, and SQL debugging skills.
- Extensive knowledge in various reporting objects like facts, attributes, hierarchies, transformations, filters, prompts, calculated fields, sets, groups, parameters, etc., in Tableau.
- Create visualizations using Bars, Lines, and Pies, Maps, Scatter plots, Gantts, Bubbles, Histograms, Heat maps, and Highlight tables.
- Health Insurance, Provident Fund, Flexible hours, Paid holidays up to 25 days, Company Events
- Seniority Level
- Mid-Senior level
- Information Technology & Service
- Information Technology
- Project Management
|Job Category||ETL Developer|