At Codebees, we continuously improve and transform our customer’s applications to ensure they are optimized for today and adaptable for the business needs of tomorrow. We understand that business applications must be deployed or upgraded quickly, securely, efficiently and at the lowest possible cost. We also understand the need to better control and reduce expenses in running application portfolios.
Codebees portfolio stretches from application development and integration to application management and outsourcing, and fully integrates emerging delivery models like Software as a Service.
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions.
With the tremendous and continuous increase in the number of mobile phone users accessing the Internet on their hand-helds, it is crucially important for the website owners to get a mobile version for their websites.
Concepts that make Codebees more efficient are in demand with the ever-increasing need for mobility. With our long-standing expertise and our IT know-how, we are constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions that increase the availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and improve passenger experience. It’s in how we electrify, automate and digitalize infrastructure that we’re setting the benchmark for tomorrow’s mobility – today.
Our Software Product Engineering Process helps you to launch products faster. Codebees uses its domain expertise to support innovation-based product engineering.
Here are our key services:
- 1. Complete product and platform development services: This ranges from product design, development to release.
- 2. Legacy Product Portfolio Management: Product sustenance solutions including bug fixing, service pack management, and end-of-lifecycle of a product.
- 3. Next generation product engineering solutions: Technology adoption and transformation solutions including mobile enablement, SaaS product development, analytics etc.
- 4. Integration and implementation of solutions: Solutioning for different products.
- 5. Flexible engagement models: There is flexibility in roles, responsibilities, pricing and engagement. These models allow engagement for a product or across product lines.
- 1. Innovate rapidly and cost effectively by focusing on core activities.
- 2. Gain bandwidth to focus on innovation and new product development.
- 3. Faster launch of the product in the market.
- 4. Shorten product development lifecycle.
- 5. Reduce product development and sustenance cost.
- 6. Manage technology adoption and transformation faster.
- 7. Improve product quality.
Cloud platforms package all the services necessary to build applications, including database, virtualization and architecture services—easily and uniformly.
They can free organizations from the complexities of building and maintaining application architectures and allow developers to focus on business solutions instead of the technical underpinnings.
Our cloud application-development and platform services help clients take advantage of the growing number of public and private platform-as-a-service (PaaS) providers, and prepare for the transition to the cloud.
Internet of Things
The Internet of Things(IoT) is emerging as the next technology mega-trend, with powerful and remarkable effects across the business spectrum.
IoT connects to the Internet, billions of everyday devices, which range from fitness bracelets to industrial equipment. IoT merges the physical and online worlds and opens up a host of new opportunities and challenges for enterprises, companies, governments and consumers.
A lot of things will change – personal lives, productivity at workplace and the consumption pattern. The Internet of Things is predicted to permeate almost every sphere and industry. Data can be collected from, practically, any conceivable source. IoT is progressing and Cloud is the platform of choice for the integration of data from machines and IT systems.
QA & Testing Services
Quality Assurance (QA) has been happening for generations now and testing is typically based on business and functional requirements with the objective of identifying technical defects early. Impact of application on customer’s behavior is an afterthought. Even in the process, defect data is not leveraged effectively due to lack of inbuilt feedback loop.
Codebees is about Predictive Analytics, In QA addresses these challenges and is based on a scientific approach that will help in unearthing defects beforehand, reducing overall cost, and achieving high customer satisfaction.